Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Live, Love Laugh the passion


My name is Eboni. I am Shontae's daughter, nicknamed "Monkey". I am glad my mom let me post on her blog. I love to write about things I love. 
So this blog is about fashion. I know that fashion is about being pretty and you put pretty styles to any outfit you always wanna be pretty if you were a diva. I am doing fashion because I love being pretty and having beautiful clothes. If you're a diva you should be a stylist because we ROCK! Now i hope most of you people
look at my blog and my pictures!


This is a beatiful necklace!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice start to your blog, Eboni. I look forward to seeing all the different types of fashion and beauty ideas you have to share with the world.
    Love,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eboni, it's Emani. I loved your blog. It was awesome. I like how you said that all the divas rock. They are unique individuals and your one of them.

    ReplyDelete